Amanda Bynes spends 27th birthday flashing bling, wearing sandals in chilly NYC
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter5 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter7 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter8 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter9 of 12
- Photo: @AmandaBynes/Twitter10 of 12
- Photo: GSI11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Amanda Bynes made her 27th birthday celebration a very public one on Wednesday. The former child star was spotted out and about in New York during the day, wearing a furry hooded jacket, black sweatpants and sandals (sans socks!) in the cold 40-degree weather.
But the red-headed actress, who wore a similar outfit a few days earlier (with socks, on Monday), accessorized her getup with a few choice pieces of jewelry for the big day.
"She was blinged out -- had on a Cartier Love bracelet and Love ring, a Rolex watch and a ruby-and-diamond ring," an eyewitness tells Us. "I've never seen her with all that stuff on, maybe [it was] a gift for her birthday?"
In a since-deleted tweet, Bynes previously contended that a woman who has been photographed around New York is not her, but, in fact, an impostor.
"My hair is blonde, I've never been a redhead!" she wrote. "Somebody keeps posing as me! Check my photos on Twitter for up to date pictures!"
The woman in question has Bynes' telltale cheek piercings, pouty lips, sunglasses, and jewelry -- including a red and silver ring that the "real Bynes" often wears on her right hand.
On Wednesday, however, the actress looked out of sorts as she tried to maneuver her way through Times Square.
"[She was] walking through Times Square and not stopping for traffic or looking out for coming cars," the eyewitness adds. "There was a moment she crossed 7th Avenue that I thought she was going to get hit."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite