Amanda Bynes spends 27th birthday flashing bling, wearing sandals in chilly NYC
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter5 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter7 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter8 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter9 of 12
- Photo: @AmandaBynes/Twitter10 of 12
- Photo: GSI11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are Leaked
Amanda Bynes made her 27th birthday celebration a very public one on Wednesday. The former child star was spotted out and about in New York during the day, wearing a furry hooded jacket, black sweatpants and sandals (sans socks!) in the cold 40-degree weather.
But the red-headed actress, who wore a similar outfit a few days earlier (with socks, on Monday), accessorized her getup with a few choice pieces of jewelry for the big day.
"She was blinged out -- had on a Cartier Love bracelet and Love ring, a Rolex watch and a ruby-and-diamond ring," an eyewitness tells Us. "I've never seen her with all that stuff on, maybe [it was] a gift for her birthday?"
In a since-deleted tweet, Bynes previously contended that a woman who has been photographed around New York is not her, but, in fact, an impostor.
"My hair is blonde, I've never been a redhead!" she wrote. "Somebody keeps posing as me! Check my photos on Twitter for up to date pictures!"
The woman in question has Bynes' telltale cheek piercings, pouty lips, sunglasses, and jewelry -- including a red and silver ring that the "real Bynes" often wears on her right hand.
On Wednesday, however, the actress looked out of sorts as she tried to maneuver her way through Times Square.
"[She was] walking through Times Square and not stopping for traffic or looking out for coming cars," the eyewitness adds. "There was a moment she crossed 7th Avenue that I thought she was going to get hit."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTux by Armani
From Crowd Ignite