Amanda Bynes threatens to sue over photo criticism
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/Pacific Coast News2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter5 of 9
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter6 of 9
- Photo: amandabynes1986.tumblr.com/Tumblr/.7 of 9
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Embattled Amanda Bynes has threatened to take legal action against two media outlets after editors questioned her bizarre behavior after publishing photos of the actress walking around New York with a shirt over her head.
RELATED: Amanda's weirdest tweets
The "Hairspray" star has become a gossip column staple in recent months thanks to her driving and legal woes, and eccentric behavior. She raised eyebrows in the Big Apple on Tuesday when she was snapped exiting a McDonald's in Times Square with a blue, button-up blouse covering her head and face.
RELATED: Most awkward celebrities
Bynes was not happy with the criticism and hit out at the publications in a Twitter post on Thursday, claiming she was going to take them to court. She writes, "I'm suing @usweekly & @perezhilton for continuing to act like I'm doing something wrong by tweeting and walking to photoshoots. F--- you!!!!"
However, the 26-year-old quickly got over her fury. Minutes later, she tweeted fans about her upcoming fashion projects, adding: "Check my twitter for updates on my clothing and perfume line plux pix (plus pictures)!"
RELATED: TMI tweets
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite