Amanda Bynes threatens to sue over photo criticism
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/Pacific Coast News2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter5 of 9
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter6 of 9
- Photo: amandabynes1986.tumblr.com/Tumblr/.7 of 9
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter8 of 9
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Embattled Amanda Bynes has threatened to take legal action against two media outlets after editors questioned her bizarre behavior after publishing photos of the actress walking around New York with a shirt over her head.
RELATED: Amanda's weirdest tweets
The "Hairspray" star has become a gossip column staple in recent months thanks to her driving and legal woes, and eccentric behavior. She raised eyebrows in the Big Apple on Tuesday when she was snapped exiting a McDonald's in Times Square with a blue, button-up blouse covering her head and face.
RELATED: Most awkward celebrities
Bynes was not happy with the criticism and hit out at the publications in a Twitter post on Thursday, claiming she was going to take them to court. She writes, "I'm suing @usweekly & @perezhilton for continuing to act like I'm doing something wrong by tweeting and walking to photoshoots. F--- you!!!!"
However, the 26-year-old quickly got over her fury. Minutes later, she tweeted fans about her upcoming fashion projects, adding: "Check my twitter for updates on my clothing and perfume line plux pix (plus pictures)!"
RELATED: TMI tweets
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite