Amanda Bynes threatens to sue over photo criticism
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/Pacific Coast News2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter5 of 9
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter6 of 9
- Photo: amandabynes1986.tumblr.com/Tumblr/.7 of 9
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' TelecaMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:49:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
Embattled Amanda Bynes has threatened to take legal action against two media outlets after editors questioned her bizarre behavior after publishing photos of the actress walking around New York with a shirt over her head.
RELATED: Amanda's weirdest tweets
The "Hairspray" star has become a gossip column staple in recent months thanks to her driving and legal woes, and eccentric behavior. She raised eyebrows in the Big Apple on Tuesday when she was snapped exiting a McDonald's in Times Square with a blue, button-up blouse covering her head and face.
RELATED: Most awkward celebrities
Bynes was not happy with the criticism and hit out at the publications in a Twitter post on Thursday, claiming she was going to take them to court. She writes, "I'm suing @usweekly & @perezhilton for continuing to act like I'm doing something wrong by tweeting and walking to photoshoots. F--- you!!!!"
However, the 26-year-old quickly got over her fury. Minutes later, she tweeted fans about her upcoming fashion projects, adding: "Check my twitter for updates on my clothing and perfume line plux pix (plus pictures)!"
RELATED: TMI tweets
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrettiest Ladies
From Crowd Ignite