Amanda Bynes Was Not Nude in Public, Employees and Security Footage Confirm
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Kama Rhea/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA/Warner Bros.10 of 16
- Photo: Patrick Rideaux/Rex USA11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Brooker/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: GSI13 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
The truth has set Amanda Bynes free.
A recent In Touch magazine article claimed the "What I Like About You" actress looked "painfully thin" and "seemed totally out of it" while visiting a New York City area tanning salon. The tabloid also reported Bynes paraded around the facility without any clothes on. "She didn't seem to care that everyone saw her naked," according to an alleged witness.
Bynes denied the story Nov. 1, telling Us Weekly exclusively, "I'm suing In Touch for printing a fake story. I'm not 'troubled.' I don't get naked in public. I'm 26, a multi-millionaire, retired. Please respect my privacy."
Beach Bum Tanning CEO James Oliver is standing by Bynes' denial. "Employee testimony and security footage have confirmed that Ms. Bynes was not acting inappropriately," he tells Us in a statement. "She is a long-time client and we stand by her account."
Unfortunately, Bynes' headline-making days are far from over. In late September, the Easy A star pleaded not guilty to two separate counts of hit-and-run driving; if convicted, she could face up to a year in jail. She is also facing one DUI charge and two charges of driving on a suspended license.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite