Amanda Bynes Was Not Nude in Public, Employees and Security Footage Confirm
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Kama Rhea/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA/Warner Bros.10 of 16
- Photo: Patrick Rideaux/Rex USA11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Brooker/Rex USA12 of 16
- Photo: GSI13 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
The truth has set Amanda Bynes free.
A recent In Touch magazine article claimed the "What I Like About You" actress looked "painfully thin" and "seemed totally out of it" while visiting a New York City area tanning salon. The tabloid also reported Bynes paraded around the facility without any clothes on. "She didn't seem to care that everyone saw her naked," according to an alleged witness.
Bynes denied the story Nov. 1, telling Us Weekly exclusively, "I'm suing In Touch for printing a fake story. I'm not 'troubled.' I don't get naked in public. I'm 26, a multi-millionaire, retired. Please respect my privacy."
Beach Bum Tanning CEO James Oliver is standing by Bynes' denial. "Employee testimony and security footage have confirmed that Ms. Bynes was not acting inappropriately," he tells Us in a statement. "She is a long-time client and we stand by her account."
Unfortunately, Bynes' headline-making days are far from over. In late September, the Easy A star pleaded not guilty to two separate counts of hit-and-run driving; if convicted, she could face up to a year in jail. She is also facing one DUI charge and two charges of driving on a suspended license.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite