See 'Jersey Shore' Star Snooki Without Makeup
- Photo: @snooki/Twitter1 of 17
- Photo: Â© RD / Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 17
- Photo: TSEL/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Gustavo Caballero/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: MTV via The Daily Mail/Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital11 of 17
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE15 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Comedian David Brenner Dies at 78MSNEntertainment 3/15/2014 4:07:00 PM
- David Brenner, Comedian and Johnny Carson Favorite, Dead at 78MSNEntertainment 3/15/2014 3:48:00 PM
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries GirlfriendMSNEntertainment 3/15/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Report: Brandi Glanville, Kate Gosselin and More Join Celebrity ApprenticeMSNEntertainment 3/15/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Josh Brolin Reveals Past Heroin UseMSNEntertainment 3/15/2014 2:44:00 PM
- Comedian David Brenner Dies at 78
Ever wonder what Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi would look like without several layers of bronzer, fake eyelashes and a permanent smoky eye?
Wonder no more. The "Jersey Shore" star, 24, unveiled a makeup-free face on Twitter Wednesday, letting her natural beauty take center stage.
Fans praised the MTV star's fresh-faced look, prompting the 4-foot-9 "Princess of Poughkeepsie" to express her gratitude via the social networking site.
"Can I just say how amazing my fans/supporters are!" Polizzi wrote. "You guys really know how to put a smile on my face! Love you all beyond words."
Polizzi's makeunder comes just weeks after her co-star, Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola, went au naturale for an xojane.com photo shoot.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on all the controversy surrounding the "Bachelor" Juan Pablo on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Rita Ora, Kristen Bell, and Britney Spears all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Paris Hilton flaunts her new real estate development, the Paris Beach Club, on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite