Amber Portwood Is 'Safe' After Suicide Threat
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: MTV/Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
Amber Portwood of "Teen Mom" seems to be on the mend following Tuesday's suicide threat.
"Amber is safe and getting the help she needs right now. Thanks for your prayers and support," Gary Shirley, Portwood's on-off boyfriend and father to daughter Leah, tweeted Thursday.
Shirley, 24, placed the 911 call Tuesday morning because he was concerned Portwood, 21, was planning to harm herself.
Portwood is currently being evaluated at St. John's Hospital; according to a source, Shirley visited her briefly Tuesday afternoon.
The reality star has endured a lot in the past few months. In December 2010, Portwood was charged with two felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect of a dependent and one misdemeanor count of domestic battery stemming for striking Shirley in front of two-year-old Leah.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite