Amber Portwood Is 'Safe' After Suicide Threat
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: MTV/Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
Amber Portwood of "Teen Mom" seems to be on the mend following Tuesday's suicide threat.
"Amber is safe and getting the help she needs right now. Thanks for your prayers and support," Gary Shirley, Portwood's on-off boyfriend and father to daughter Leah, tweeted Thursday.
Shirley, 24, placed the 911 call Tuesday morning because he was concerned Portwood, 21, was planning to harm herself.
Portwood is currently being evaluated at St. John's Hospital; according to a source, Shirley visited her briefly Tuesday afternoon.
The reality star has endured a lot in the past few months. In December 2010, Portwood was charged with two felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect of a dependent and one misdemeanor count of domestic battery stemming for striking Shirley in front of two-year-old Leah.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite