Amber Portwood Is 'Safe' After Suicide Threat
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: MTV/Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Amber Portwood of "Teen Mom" seems to be on the mend following Tuesday's suicide threat.
"Amber is safe and getting the help she needs right now. Thanks for your prayers and support," Gary Shirley, Portwood's on-off boyfriend and father to daughter Leah, tweeted Thursday.
Shirley, 24, placed the 911 call Tuesday morning because he was concerned Portwood, 21, was planning to harm herself.
Portwood is currently being evaluated at St. John's Hospital; according to a source, Shirley visited her briefly Tuesday afternoon.
The reality star has endured a lot in the past few months. In December 2010, Portwood was charged with two felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect of a dependent and one misdemeanor count of domestic battery stemming for striking Shirley in front of two-year-old Leah.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite