Amber Rose debuts new zigzag buzz cut
- Photo: muvarosebud/Instagram1 of 13
- Photo: Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: @muvarosebud/Instagram5 of 13
- Photo: JACSON/Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Winter/BET/Getty Images North America7 of 13
- Photo: MOE/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: @muvarosebud/Instagram12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Actor Chris Pine charged in New Zealand with DUIMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:56:21 PM
- Cameraman recounts Crocodile Hunter's last momentsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:42:26 PM
- 'Need for Speed' Review: Aaron Paul Can't Get This Vehicle Off the LotMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:30:00 PM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inductees
Good to know that motherhood hasn't changed Amber Rose's edgy ways too much! The first-time mom shared an adorable snapshot of herself teaching 7-month-old son Sebastian how to swim on Oct. 7 -- but the model also took the opportunity to debut her new fashionable zigzag buzz cut hairdo.
"Sebastian loves giving his mommy shuggies," Rose, 29, captioned the shot, in which she wears a black one-piece swimsuit and gives her little man a kiss on the lips.
Another photo shows Sebastian gazing out over the water, with Rose captioning the precious snap, "My boy wants to learn how to swim at 7 months old ... So I'm gonna teach him."
Rose, who welcomed Sebastian into the world on Feb. 21 (with husband Wiz Khalifa, 25) had been documenting her growing baby bump on Twitter throughout her pregnancy, and the couple have been very hands-on with him ever since.
The pair officially tied the knot in July, but aim to have a larger ceremony in the fall.
"We're gonna get, like, licensed marriage, in a couple weeks we'll have that done,"Khalifa told NYC radio station Hot 97. "When you have the ceremony, that's when you can invite the family. She can fit into a dress ... If we have a daughter one day, she might wanna give the dress to our daughter, but if she's pregnant then she can't do that."
This is the first child for both Khalifa and Rose.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite