Amber Rose debuts new zigzag buzz cut
- Photo: muvarosebud/Instagram1 of 13
- Photo: Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: @muvarosebud/Instagram5 of 13
- Photo: JACSON/Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Winter/BET/Getty Images North America7 of 13
- Photo: MOE/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: @muvarosebud/Instagram12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Good to know that motherhood hasn't changed Amber Rose's edgy ways too much! The first-time mom shared an adorable snapshot of herself teaching 7-month-old son Sebastian how to swim on Oct. 7 -- but the model also took the opportunity to debut her new fashionable zigzag buzz cut hairdo.
"Sebastian loves giving his mommy shuggies," Rose, 29, captioned the shot, in which she wears a black one-piece swimsuit and gives her little man a kiss on the lips.
Another photo shows Sebastian gazing out over the water, with Rose captioning the precious snap, "My boy wants to learn how to swim at 7 months old ... So I'm gonna teach him."
Rose, who welcomed Sebastian into the world on Feb. 21 (with husband Wiz Khalifa, 25) had been documenting her growing baby bump on Twitter throughout her pregnancy, and the couple have been very hands-on with him ever since.
The pair officially tied the knot in July, but aim to have a larger ceremony in the fall.
"We're gonna get, like, licensed marriage, in a couple weeks we'll have that done,"Khalifa told NYC radio station Hot 97. "When you have the ceremony, that's when you can invite the family. She can fit into a dress ... If we have a daughter one day, she might wanna give the dress to our daughter, but if she's pregnant then she can't do that."
This is the first child for both Khalifa and Rose.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite