Amber Rose debuts post-baby body three weeks after giving birthRelated: Amber Rose
- Photo: @DaRealAmberRose/Twitter1 of 12
Feeling good AND looking good! Amber Rose flaunted her post-baby body on Twitter Monday, after welcoming her first child, son Sebastian "The Bash" Taylor Thomaz, with her fiance, Wiz Khalifa.
"Three weeks after giving birth to Sebastian and I feel amazing!" the 29-year-old model captioned a photo of herself. In the sexy shot, Rose proudly shows off her post-baby curves in a low-cut, high-slit red dress.
Since welcoming baby Bash on Feb. 21, Rose and her 25-year-old rapper fiancé have been gushing about their son on Twitter.
"Sebastian is so cool!" Rose tweeted March 7. "He makes us laugh all day. LOL. He's just 2 weeks old and super silly like me and his dad." Khalifa also shared on Feb. 22, "Bash is so awesome. He makes the coolest faces and hardly cries."
The new parents celebrated three special anniversaries on March 1. "One year since he proposed, 2 years since I met the love of my life and 1 week since we had our baby boy," Rose announced. "Happy Anniversary, Wiz Khalifa. Love you baby!"
Keep clicking for more photos of Amber ...
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite