Amber Rose wears gigantic sunglasses to Billboard Music Awards
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: @darealamberrose/Twitter2 of 10
- Photo: Araya Diaz/Getty Images North America3 of 10
- Photo: @muvarosebud/Instagram4 of 10
- Photo: WP#ZO6/BBJ/Z0J/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: muvarosebud/Instagram7 of 10
- Photo: muvarosebud/Instagram8 of 10
- Photo: Instagram/.9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
The massive shades covered more than half of the model-actress' face, spanning from above her eyebrows to the top of her lips. Many on Twitter compared them to the face-covering visor worn by disgraced former Clippers owner Donald Sterling's ex-girlfriend V. Stiviano.
Posing with husband Wiz Khalifa, Rose wore an all black ensemble with a blazer, combat boots, and even black lipstick. Her rapper beau matched in a white leather coat, white button-up shirt, and ripped black jeans.
The couple welcomed son Sebastian in February 2013 and married in July 2013.
"I never [believed in marriage] till I met Wiz. I never thought it would happen for me," Rose told Wendy Williams in November 2011, shortly after meeting her future husband. Prior to Khalifa, she dated rapper Kanye West, whom she also opened up about during the rare talk show appearance, saying, "He was an a-hole, and he was mean to me, and he didn't treat me the way he was supposed to. I accepted his apology because I feel like he's remorseful for the way he treated me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite