Amber Tamblyn: Why I Wore a Yellow Wedding Dress
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images North America2 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.4 of 16
- Photo: JMF/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: JM11/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: D.Maryannakis/Johns/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
No basic white for this unique bride.
When it came time for Amber Tamblyn to tie the knot with love David Cross, the "House, M.D." actress instead picked a bright-hued, yellow gown that perfectly complemented her fair complexion and red hair.
"It was marigold, and it had a train in the back that was cream," Tamblyn, 29, clarified to Us Weekly at the WIRED Store Opening Night party in NYC Nov. 29. "Like a center-piece that was cut out in the middle." (Tamblyn didn't mention the frock's designer.)
Boring old white wouldn't have fit her personality anyway, Tamblyn explained: "There's nothing really traditional about me."
The flowy choice for her whimsical, early October wedding -- Tamblyn was barefoot, and arrived via canoe for the woodland ceremony -- allowed the actress to dance the night away with her guests, including Amy Poehler and her Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants costars Blake Lively, America Ferrera and Alexis Bledel. (Lively brought hubby Ryan Reynolds as her date.)
This is the first marriage for both Tamblyn and Arrested Development star Cross, who confirmed their engagement in August 2011.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite