'American Idol': Ryan Seacrest's Girlfriend Julianne Hough Has a Crush on Phillip Phillips
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 11
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
The female voting contingent of "American Idol" is clearly enamored by top 6 contestant Phillip Phillips, and Ryan Seacrest's girlfriend, Julianne Hough, is no exception.
"Rock of Ages" star Hough, 23, was outed as a hardcore Phillips devotee on Wednesday's performance show -- much to the surprise of her boyfriend Seacrest, 37.
"We were backstage and you ran past my girlfriend and she sighed and blushed," Seacrest told Phillips, 21, after his performance of Dave Matthews Band's "The Stone." Added the "Idol" host: "I think I heard her say 'yummy.'"
As the camera panned to an embarrassed Hough backstage, Seacrest -- who fought through illness to host the two-hour show -- told her playfully: "We'll talk about this later, darling."
Though his performance was slammed by judge Jennifer Lopez for being "obscure and artsy," Phillips was thrilled to get Hough's stamp of approval.
"I ain't complaining! She's a gorgeous woman and Ryan's an awesome guy so they're an awesome match," he told Us Weekly backstage at Wednesday's show. "I think she got all giddy or something but I don't know. It was funny."
Phillips wasn't the only singer to get kudos on Wednesday. Joshua Ledet, who performed India Arie's "Ready for Love," earned his twelfth standing ovation of the season. Argues fan favorite Ledet to Us: "I don't ask for the standing ovations, they just come!"
Tell Us: Which Wednesday night Idol performance was your favorite?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: American Idol: Ryan Seacrest's Girlfriend Julianne Hough Has a Crush on Phillip Phillips
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite