'American Idol': Ryan Seacrest's Girlfriend Julianne Hough Has a Crush on Phillip Phillips
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 11
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
The female voting contingent of "American Idol" is clearly enamored by top 6 contestant Phillip Phillips, and Ryan Seacrest's girlfriend, Julianne Hough, is no exception.
"Rock of Ages" star Hough, 23, was outed as a hardcore Phillips devotee on Wednesday's performance show -- much to the surprise of her boyfriend Seacrest, 37.
"We were backstage and you ran past my girlfriend and she sighed and blushed," Seacrest told Phillips, 21, after his performance of Dave Matthews Band's "The Stone." Added the "Idol" host: "I think I heard her say 'yummy.'"
As the camera panned to an embarrassed Hough backstage, Seacrest -- who fought through illness to host the two-hour show -- told her playfully: "We'll talk about this later, darling."
Though his performance was slammed by judge Jennifer Lopez for being "obscure and artsy," Phillips was thrilled to get Hough's stamp of approval.
"I ain't complaining! She's a gorgeous woman and Ryan's an awesome guy so they're an awesome match," he told Us Weekly backstage at Wednesday's show. "I think she got all giddy or something but I don't know. It was funny."
Phillips wasn't the only singer to get kudos on Wednesday. Joshua Ledet, who performed India Arie's "Ready for Love," earned his twelfth standing ovation of the season. Argues fan favorite Ledet to Us: "I don't ask for the standing ovations, they just come!"
Tell Us: Which Wednesday night Idol performance was your favorite?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: American Idol: Ryan Seacrest's Girlfriend Julianne Hough Has a Crush on Phillip Phillips
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite