'American Idol': Ryan Seacrest's Girlfriend Julianne Hough Has a Crush on Phillip Phillips
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 11
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin4 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: B.D. Wong Will Return to Law & Order: SVUMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Takes His Stephen Colbert Bashing to 'The View'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Nick Frost on Dancing, Tearing His Neck While Carrying Chris O'Dowd, and His 'No JMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:21:00 PM
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:50:00 PM
- Ratings: Fargo Gets Off to OK Start; S.H.I.E.L.D. UpMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:44:00 PM
- Exclusive: B.D. Wong Will Return to Law & Order: SVU
The female voting contingent of "American Idol" is clearly enamored by top 6 contestant Phillip Phillips, and Ryan Seacrest's girlfriend, Julianne Hough, is no exception.
"Rock of Ages" star Hough, 23, was outed as a hardcore Phillips devotee on Wednesday's performance show -- much to the surprise of her boyfriend Seacrest, 37.
"We were backstage and you ran past my girlfriend and she sighed and blushed," Seacrest told Phillips, 21, after his performance of Dave Matthews Band's "The Stone." Added the "Idol" host: "I think I heard her say 'yummy.'"
As the camera panned to an embarrassed Hough backstage, Seacrest -- who fought through illness to host the two-hour show -- told her playfully: "We'll talk about this later, darling."
Though his performance was slammed by judge Jennifer Lopez for being "obscure and artsy," Phillips was thrilled to get Hough's stamp of approval.
"I ain't complaining! She's a gorgeous woman and Ryan's an awesome guy so they're an awesome match," he told Us Weekly backstage at Wednesday's show. "I think she got all giddy or something but I don't know. It was funny."
Phillips wasn't the only singer to get kudos on Wednesday. Joshua Ledet, who performed India Arie's "Ready for Love," earned his twelfth standing ovation of the season. Argues fan favorite Ledet to Us: "I don't ask for the standing ovations, they just come!"
Tell Us: Which Wednesday night Idol performance was your favorite?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: American Idol: Ryan Seacrest's Girlfriend Julianne Hough Has a Crush on Phillip Phillips
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite