Amy Poehler and Nick Kroll make public debut as couple
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman from Invision/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 10
- Photo: RD/Orchon/Retna Ltd.8 of 10
- Photo: JONATHAN ERNST/Reuters9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Epic' Director Chris Wedge Calls Animated Filmmaking a MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:32:13 PM
- 'The Fifth Beatle' Movie Adds Peyton Reed as DirectorMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:15:51 PM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne Fil
It's official! Amy Poehler and Nick Kroll made their public debut as a couple on June 6 at AFI's 41st Life Achievement Award Gala in Hollywood. The "Parks and Recreation" actress, 41, who announced her separation from ex-husband Will Arnett last fall, walked the red carpet alone -- but the Comedy Central star, 35, later joined Poehler at her table. The pair (Us Weekly broke news of their burgeoning romance in May) were "super close and comfortable," an observer notes, and shared a steak between them.
"They are so cute together," says the eyewitness, who notes that they were inseparable through the evening. (Judd Apatow, Sarah Silverman, Robert DeNiro, Billy Crystal, Morgan Freeman, Dustin Hoffman, Zach Galifianakis and Jimmy Kimmel were among the other guests.)
"Things are going well," a pal told Us of the pair. "They have a lot of fun together obviously and are both real big fans of each other."
Poehler and Arnett announced their separation in September 2012 after nine years of marriage; they share sons Archie, 4, and Abel, 2.
For his part, Arnett recently told Details. "I'm 43, and I've found my happiness, which is my kids." He added: "I'm not officially dating. I don't know what you do. Do you put out an announcement in the trades? 'I'M DATING!' It all seems very scary to me, to be honest. So I'm kind of keeping pretty close counsel right now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Girls Night Out
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite