Amy Poehler and Nick Kroll make public debut as couple
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman from Invision/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 10
- Photo: RD/Orchon/Retna Ltd.8 of 10
- Photo: JONATHAN ERNST/Reuters9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
It's official! Amy Poehler and Nick Kroll made their public debut as a couple on June 6 at AFI's 41st Life Achievement Award Gala in Hollywood. The "Parks and Recreation" actress, 41, who announced her separation from ex-husband Will Arnett last fall, walked the red carpet alone -- but the Comedy Central star, 35, later joined Poehler at her table. The pair (Us Weekly broke news of their burgeoning romance in May) were "super close and comfortable," an observer notes, and shared a steak between them.
"They are so cute together," says the eyewitness, who notes that they were inseparable through the evening. (Judd Apatow, Sarah Silverman, Robert DeNiro, Billy Crystal, Morgan Freeman, Dustin Hoffman, Zach Galifianakis and Jimmy Kimmel were among the other guests.)
"Things are going well," a pal told Us of the pair. "They have a lot of fun together obviously and are both real big fans of each other."
Poehler and Arnett announced their separation in September 2012 after nine years of marriage; they share sons Archie, 4, and Abel, 2.
For his part, Arnett recently told Details. "I'm 43, and I've found my happiness, which is my kids." He added: "I'm not officially dating. I don't know what you do. Do you put out an announcement in the trades? 'I'M DATING!' It all seems very scary to me, to be honest. So I'm kind of keeping pretty close counsel right now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite