Amy Poehler Steps Out Without Wedding Ring After Will Arnett Separation
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin1 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Amy Poehler is going to be just fine.
On Sunday, the "Parks and Recreation" star, 40, resurfaced for the first time since Us Weekly broke news of her separation from husband Will Arnett after nine years together. A rep for the couple -- parents to sons Archie, 3, and Abel, 2 -- confirmed the split to Us.
Arriving at LAX after a flight into her adopted home city, a fresh-faced Poehler gave a bright smile as she wore a black shirt, blazer and jeans, with black framed glasses and a pair of headphones. One thing missing from Poehler's ensemble: her wedding ring.
A source close to the couple assured Us that the separation is "very amicable" between Poehler and "Up All Night" star Arnett, 42, who have appeared together onscreen for many TV and film projects.
It was the first marriage for Poehler and the second for Arnett, who was married to actress Penelope Ann Miller for one year in 1995.
Both stars are nominated for Primetime Emmy Awards; no word yet on whether they plan to attend the bash, which gets underway on Sept. 23.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Amy Poehler Steps Out Without Wedding Ring After Will Arnett Separation
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Shocking Celebrity Splits
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite