Amy Poehler Steps Out Without Wedding Ring After Will Arnett Separation
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin1 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- "12 Years a Slave" tops SAG Awards with 4 nomsMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:35:05 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:40:16 AM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- "12 Years a Slave" tops SAG Awards with 4 noms
Amy Poehler is going to be just fine.
On Sunday, the "Parks and Recreation" star, 40, resurfaced for the first time since Us Weekly broke news of her separation from husband Will Arnett after nine years together. A rep for the couple -- parents to sons Archie, 3, and Abel, 2 -- confirmed the split to Us.
Arriving at LAX after a flight into her adopted home city, a fresh-faced Poehler gave a bright smile as she wore a black shirt, blazer and jeans, with black framed glasses and a pair of headphones. One thing missing from Poehler's ensemble: her wedding ring.
A source close to the couple assured Us that the separation is "very amicable" between Poehler and "Up All Night" star Arnett, 42, who have appeared together onscreen for many TV and film projects.
It was the first marriage for Poehler and the second for Arnett, who was married to actress Penelope Ann Miller for one year in 1995.
Both stars are nominated for Primetime Emmy Awards; no word yet on whether they plan to attend the bash, which gets underway on Sept. 23.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Amy Poehler Steps Out Without Wedding Ring After Will Arnett Separation
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Shocking Celebrity Splits
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite