Amy Smart Marries Carter Oosterhouse!
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Bennett Raglin for the Body Shop/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: ARN/Pacific Coast News8 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Giovanni/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: David Livingston/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Oosterhouse!
Amy Smart said "I do" to HGTV's Carter Oosterhouse on Saturday, Us Weekly exclusively confirms.
"We feel so excited and blessed to celebrate this happy day with our family and friends," the newlyweds told Us in a statement.
The Shameless actress, 35, and the Carter Can host, 34, married in Traverse City, Michigan with 215 guests in attendance. "He's from there and my parents live there, so it's been my second home since I was very young," Smart explained of the Midwestern locale.
While the bride stunned in a Carolina Herrera gown, her eight bridesmaids all wore navy Ann Taylor dresses.
Smart and Oosterhouse met by chance at a green-charity event in November 2010. An insider told Us: "He's an eco-carpenter; Amy drives a hybrid and is the greenest girl I know. They are perfect for each other." The source added: "Here are two wholesome, kind, sweet Midwestern types. Neither has sold out and gone Hollywood."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite