Amy Smart Marries Carter Oosterhouse!
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Bennett Raglin for the Body Shop/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: ARN/Pacific Coast News8 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Giovanni/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: David Livingston/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale ShoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:11:00 AM
- Ratings: CBS Wins as 'Idol' Hits Another LowMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:53:00 AM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale Sho
Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Oosterhouse!
Amy Smart said "I do" to HGTV's Carter Oosterhouse on Saturday, Us Weekly exclusively confirms.
"We feel so excited and blessed to celebrate this happy day with our family and friends," the newlyweds told Us in a statement.
The Shameless actress, 35, and the Carter Can host, 34, married in Traverse City, Michigan with 215 guests in attendance. "He's from there and my parents live there, so it's been my second home since I was very young," Smart explained of the Midwestern locale.
While the bride stunned in a Carolina Herrera gown, her eight bridesmaids all wore navy Ann Taylor dresses.
Smart and Oosterhouse met by chance at a green-charity event in November 2010. An insider told Us: "He's an eco-carpenter; Amy drives a hybrid and is the greenest girl I know. They are perfect for each other." The source added: "Here are two wholesome, kind, sweet Midwestern types. Neither has sold out and gone Hollywood."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite