Amy Smart Marries Carter Oosterhouse!
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Bennett Raglin for the Body Shop/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: ARN/Pacific Coast News8 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Giovanni/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: David Livingston/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Oosterhouse!
Amy Smart said "I do" to HGTV's Carter Oosterhouse on Saturday, Us Weekly exclusively confirms.
"We feel so excited and blessed to celebrate this happy day with our family and friends," the newlyweds told Us in a statement.
The Shameless actress, 35, and the Carter Can host, 34, married in Traverse City, Michigan with 215 guests in attendance. "He's from there and my parents live there, so it's been my second home since I was very young," Smart explained of the Midwestern locale.
While the bride stunned in a Carolina Herrera gown, her eight bridesmaids all wore navy Ann Taylor dresses.
Smart and Oosterhouse met by chance at a green-charity event in November 2010. An insider told Us: "He's an eco-carpenter; Amy drives a hybrid and is the greenest girl I know. They are perfect for each other." The source added: "Here are two wholesome, kind, sweet Midwestern types. Neither has sold out and gone Hollywood."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite