Amy Smart Marries Carter Oosterhouse!
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Bennett Raglin for the Body Shop/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: ARN/Pacific Coast News8 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Giovanni/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: David Livingston/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'Guardia
Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Oosterhouse!
Amy Smart said "I do" to HGTV's Carter Oosterhouse on Saturday, Us Weekly exclusively confirms.
"We feel so excited and blessed to celebrate this happy day with our family and friends," the newlyweds told Us in a statement.
The Shameless actress, 35, and the Carter Can host, 34, married in Traverse City, Michigan with 215 guests in attendance. "He's from there and my parents live there, so it's been my second home since I was very young," Smart explained of the Midwestern locale.
While the bride stunned in a Carolina Herrera gown, her eight bridesmaids all wore navy Ann Taylor dresses.
Smart and Oosterhouse met by chance at a green-charity event in November 2010. An insider told Us: "He's an eco-carpenter; Amy drives a hybrid and is the greenest girl I know. They are perfect for each other." The source added: "Here are two wholesome, kind, sweet Midwestern types. Neither has sold out and gone Hollywood."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite