Anderson Cooper wears the same jeans daily, washes them 'maybe twice in six months'Related: Anderson Cooper
- Photo: WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Patrick Semansky/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Roberson/AP6 of 11
- Photo: WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News9 of 11
- Photo: IZ2/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Anderson Cooper takes extreme measures to ensure his jeans look pristine.
While speaking to fashion consultant Stacy London on "Anderson Live" on Dec. 6, the 45-year-old TV host admitted his wardrobe doesn't have much variety. "In my real life, I wear a T-shirt, gray or white, and the same pair of jeans," Cooper said. "Literally, the same pair of jeans every day."
He added, "They have these jeans you don't have to wash now -- or so they say. It's true!"
London, 43, seemed skeptical. "I went to this store, APC, which has really nice stuff," Cooper explained. "And you buy these things, and the person said to me, 'Don't wash them for a long time.' They mean like six months, I think."
The "What Not to Wear" co-host argued that "six months is probably a little long" between washes, but to maintain "the integrity of your denim, you should wash it in cold water -- no soap -- and air-dry it."
Cooper admitted he's washed his jeans "maybe twice in six months."
"The times I've done it, I've worn them and walked into my shower with them, and put some soap on them, and then air-dried them," he continued. "Isn't that how you are supposed to do it?"
When London advised him not to use soap, Cooper seemed confused. "That's not really washing them off, so why even bother?"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- 7 Wonders for May 24, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 23, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 22, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 21, 2013
- 7 of Rihanna's Worst Looks
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite