Pamela Anderson launches saucy stockings line
- Photo: Wonderwall1 of 17
- Photo: DCA/Michael Carpe/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: DCA/Michael Carpe/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Taedke/Retna Ltd.6 of 17
- Photo: WENN7 of 17
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: M. Phillips/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: EVA/Bauer-Griffin11 of 17
- Photo: WENN12 of 17
- Photo: James Aylott/GettyImages.com13 of 17
- Photo: Snapper Media/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Michael Ferguson/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Lucy' Director Luc Besson Predicts Greed Will End Human CivilizationMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:55:00 AM
- Whitney Houston's Mother Slams Lifetime Biopic: 'Please Let Her Rest'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:38:00 AM
- ABC's 'Scandal' Casts Portia De Rossi in 'Top Secret' RMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:33:00 AM
- SAG-AFTRA Sends Proposed Contract to Membership for RatificationMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:33:00 AM
- Captain America Cozies Up With Alice Eve in First Look at Chris Evans' Directorial Debut (PMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:04:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Director Luc Besson Predicts Greed Will End Human Civilization
Pamela Anderson has stripped off to launch her new line of designer stockings.
The former "Baywatch" star has created her own range of racy garments called the Pamela Couture Collection, which features a number of different designs with prices ranging from $29 to $39.
Anderson models the designs herself in her advertising campaign and is seen stripped to her underwear and posing topless to show off the sexy stockings.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite