Pamela Anderson pays homage to Ekberg in 11th Playboy cover
- Photo: Nokia/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: Gareth Cattermole/GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Lennox McLendon/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Oxygen Orders Anthology Series 'My Crazy Love' Featuring Outrageous Romantic GestuMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'Red Band Society' Review: Prognosis Is Good, Though It Could Take More RisksMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:42:00 AM
- Ratings: 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project' Premieres Suffer Big Drops MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:37:00 AM
- 5 spring trends from London Fashion WeekMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:35:49 AM
- Jezebel Writer Lindy West Joins GQ as Culture WriterMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Oxygen Orders Anthology Series 'My Crazy Love' Featuring Outrageous Romantic Gestu
Pamela Anderson has stripped for her 11th Playboy cover, channeling "La Dolche Vita" siren, Anita Ekberg at the sexy shoot.
The "Baywatch" bombshell landed her first Playboy cover way back in 1989, and was named Playmate of the year in 1990. And now, 20 years later, Anderson is baring all again for the January 2011 issue, cavorting naked in a pool as an homage to Ekberg's infamous scene in Rome, Italy's Trevi Fountain with Marcello Mastroianni in the 1960 movie classic.
RELATED: Pam's PETA ad banned in Canada
On his Twitter page, Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner writes, "Pamela Anderson is in the (Playboy) Mansion swimming pool, posing for the January cover in a tribute to 'La Dolce Vita'."
RELATED: More Pam pics
Anderson, who will be 43 when the magazine is published, last posed for the Playboy cover in 2007.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSweet Kisses
From Crowd Ignite