Andy Cohen Signs Book Deal
- Photo: PN2/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are Leaked
Andy Cohen is definitely not one to keep things bottled up, so it should come as no surprise that the Bravo executive and host is finally ready to commit his life story to paper.
RELATED ON VULTURE: Anne Hathaway tells us what she thinks about her 'Catwoman' costume
According to The Hollywood Reporter, publisher Henry Holt threw down a low seven-figure advance for the as yet untitled memoir, which will be released next summer.
The book is set to include recollections of Cohen's closeted adolescence in suburban St. Louis, his pre-Bravo work at NBC and CBS, and meditations on "how such pop culture classics as 'The Brady Bunch' and 'Donnie and Marie' inspired his career and helped him navigate his life."
RELATED ON VULTURE: Learn all about Gavin's attack in New York
The target audience? A source close to the negotiations believes it to be "housewives who think Andy is their gay best friend."
So, does that include the "RHoNY" crew, or no?
RELATED ON VULTURE: Will there be a 'Wet Hot American' sequel?
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite