Angelina Pivarnick Gets Engaged At New York Fashion Week
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/Getty Images North America1 of 10
- Photo: Rachel Worth/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Ron Smits/London Ent/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: MTV/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Pictures/Wonderwall6 of 10
- Photo: Thomas Concordia/Promotional7 of 10
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'The Hangover Part III' Review: Thank God for Peculiar, Perverse - and OutrageouslMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 10:10:35 PM
- Zendaya on top heading into Dancing with the Stars finaleMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 8:55:32 PM
- Sleepless in Cannes: Moguls Haunt the Majestic Hotel Bar MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 8:03:47 PM
- It Took a 'Blind' Director to Look Past Casting Me ... an AmputeeMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 7:24:38 PM
- Kelly Rowland & Paulina Rubio confirmed for X FactorMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 7:23:12 PM
- 'The Hangover Part III' Review: Thank God for Peculiar, Perverse - and Outrageousl
By Michelle Lanz, with reporting by Rebecca Silverstein
Former "Jersey Shore” cast member Angelina Pivarnick just got engaged on the red carpet at New York Fashion Week, and Wonderwall got the first exclusive interview with the lovebirds.
While Pivarnick was posing for pictures at ELLE's Style360 Sachika show, her boyfriend David Kovacs dropped to one knee and proposed with a platinum 2.5 carat ring.
RELATED: Countdown: Celebrity Love Tokens
"I was working on Valentine's Day so I just saw her now. I figured why not? I had the ring on me," Kovacs told Wonderwall after the proposal. "I wasn't planning on doing it, but I had to do it."
"I'm in shock!" said Pivarnick, who claims she had no idea Kovacs was going to propose. Now that they're engaged, does she think Kovacs is the man of her dreams? "Yeah. I mean, we fight a lot, we have our ups and downs," she said. Kovacs quickly shot back, "There are ups and downs in every relationship."
Kovacs admitted to Wonderwall that Pivarnick's friend convinced him to pop the question. "I was influenced by her great friend [Johnny Donovan] to do it," he said.
"Johnny's with me all the time; they talk all the time so I guess, I don't know ... did you guys plan this behind my back or something?" Pivarnick asked her new fiancé.
RELATED: WW Comics: Valentine's Day Edition
Despite their relatively new romance, Kovacs seemed confident that he was ready to make Pivarnick his wife: "When you make your mind up on something, you do it. I'm a lucky guy! I'm a very lucky guy."
The couple grew up in the same neighborhood but have only been dating a few months. Though there are yet no plans for the wedding, Pivarnick would love to do a spinoff reality show about her engagement and wedding.
"I would love that! I think that would be awesome. It would probably be filled with a lot of drama because that's how everything works around me but it'll be really fun to watch," she said enthusiastically. "Me planning a wedding? Would you actually believe that? Me?"
Sounds like a pitch-perfect pitch to the MTV network. Would you watch a "Jersey Shore" wedding reality show?
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite