Angie Harmon in More: I didn't know only Democrats could talk politics In Hollywood
- Photo: PN2/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Not all celebrities are Democrats. Angie Harmon made that clear while appearing on the latest cover of More magazine's special 15th anniversary issue. Harmon -- a self-proclaimed Republican -- took issue with the assumption that everyone in Hollywood leans left.
"I'm a liberal Republican…we actually exist," the 41-year-old said. "Call it naïveté or stupidity, but I didn’t know that unless you are a Democrat, you aren’t allowed to talk politics in Hollywood."
The mother of three also touched on homosexuality. "Whether we're gay or straight, it doesn't matter," she said. "We're all women. We all have the same wonderful situations happening to us, the same horrific situations. We all get our hearts broken."
Harmon -- married to former New York Giants and St. Louis Rams NFL player Jason Sehorn for 12 years -- is used to the Hollywood scene, having started out as a young model. "I loved every moment of it," she said. "I'm in Azzedine Alaïa's factory and doing fittings [talking to] Giorgio Armani -- he was so interesting. I do wonder now if Karl [Lagerfeld] or Giorgio would remember me, because they've seen so many faces since mine."
Harmon currently stars in the TV series "Rizzoli & Isles."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite