Angie Harmon in More: I didn't know only Democrats could talk politics In Hollywood
- Photo: PN2/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Not all celebrities are Democrats. Angie Harmon made that clear while appearing on the latest cover of More magazine's special 15th anniversary issue. Harmon -- a self-proclaimed Republican -- took issue with the assumption that everyone in Hollywood leans left.
"I'm a liberal Republican…we actually exist," the 41-year-old said. "Call it naïveté or stupidity, but I didn’t know that unless you are a Democrat, you aren’t allowed to talk politics in Hollywood."
The mother of three also touched on homosexuality. "Whether we're gay or straight, it doesn't matter," she said. "We're all women. We all have the same wonderful situations happening to us, the same horrific situations. We all get our hearts broken."
Harmon -- married to former New York Giants and St. Louis Rams NFL player Jason Sehorn for 12 years -- is used to the Hollywood scene, having started out as a young model. "I loved every moment of it," she said. "I'm in Azzedine Alaïa's factory and doing fittings [talking to] Giorgio Armani -- he was so interesting. I do wonder now if Karl [Lagerfeld] or Giorgio would remember me, because they've seen so many faces since mine."
Harmon currently stars in the TV series "Rizzoli & Isles."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite