Anna Chlumsky gives birth
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: NM3/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Mike Coppola/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: PF1/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:52:52 AM
- Toronto mayor Ford orders 5 espressos in videoMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:49:12 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This December
"Veep" actress Anna Chlumsky is a mom!
The 32-year-old and her husband, Shaun So, welcomed their daughter, Penelope Joan So, into the world on July 11 in New York, her rep confirms to People.
"She's a really good mix between my husband and me," the Emmy nominee says. "When she's with him, you see him, and when she's with me, you see me. She's a perfect mix. We think she has my mouth, but it's hard to tell. Even the color of her eyes, they are different in different light. But she has a really full set of hair."
Chlumsky, who worked through her pregnancy on HBO's sublime satire, said in March, "I'm feeling pretty good so far. I was really lucky --I did not have any morning sickness which was great because I was working."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite