Anna Chlumsky gives birth
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: NM3/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Mike Coppola/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: PF1/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'
"Veep" actress Anna Chlumsky is a mom!
The 32-year-old and her husband, Shaun So, welcomed their daughter, Penelope Joan So, into the world on July 11 in New York, her rep confirms to People.
"She's a really good mix between my husband and me," the Emmy nominee says. "When she's with him, you see him, and when she's with me, you see me. She's a perfect mix. We think she has my mouth, but it's hard to tell. Even the color of her eyes, they are different in different light. But she has a really full set of hair."
Chlumsky, who worked through her pregnancy on HBO's sublime satire, said in March, "I'm feeling pretty good so far. I was really lucky --I did not have any morning sickness which was great because I was working."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite