Anna Chlumsky pregnant with first child
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: NM3/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Mike Coppola/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: PF1/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Columbia Pictures/Promotional10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Actress Anna Chlumsky is expecting her first child.
RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse
The former child star, who once romanced a young Macaulay Culkin in "My Girl," and her husband will welcome the baby this summer, and the mom-to-be admits she has had a relatively easy pregnancy to date.
She tells People, "I'm feeling pretty good so far. I was really lucky: I did not have any morning sickness, which was great, because I was working."
Chlumsky has timed her baby well: She recently completed filming the second season of the political comedy "Veep," which will premiere in April.
RELATED: Best TMI tweets
Get out the vote
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite