Anna Faris, Chris Pratt Expecting First Child!
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 20
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 20
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 20
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Splash News7 of 20
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com8 of 20
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News9 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com10 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 20
- Photo: Promotional/Getty Images North America16 of 20
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News17 of 20
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com18 of 20
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News19 of 20
More Celeb News
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'Kill
The "What's Your Number?" actress, 35, is pregnant and due this fall, her rep confirms to Us. This will be the first child for both Faris and Pratt, 32, who wed in July 2009.
"I do want a lot of kids," Faris admitted to Us last year. "We want to populate the world!"
"Parks and Recreation" star Pratt recently gushed about his wife of nearly three years in the May issue of GQ. "I married way out of my pay grade. I have no idea how that happened. She's so goddamn funny and so good," he told the magazine. "She is a legit comedy powerhouse. But I'm not going to question it too much. I don't know what it is, man. I guess chicks dig love handles or something."
Faris -- who was married to Ben Indra from 2004-2007 -- met Pratt on the set of "Take Me Home Tonight." She will next appear opposite Sacha Baron Cohen in "The Dictator," in theaters May 16.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Anna Faris, Chris Pratt Expecting First Child!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite