Anna Faris, Chris Pratt Expecting First Child!
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 20
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 20
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 20
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Splash News7 of 20
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com8 of 20
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News9 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com10 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 20
- Photo: Promotional/Getty Images North America16 of 20
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News17 of 20
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com18 of 20
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
The "What's Your Number?" actress, 35, is pregnant and due this fall, her rep confirms to Us. This will be the first child for both Faris and Pratt, 32, who wed in July 2009.
"I do want a lot of kids," Faris admitted to Us last year. "We want to populate the world!"
"Parks and Recreation" star Pratt recently gushed about his wife of nearly three years in the May issue of GQ. "I married way out of my pay grade. I have no idea how that happened. She's so goddamn funny and so good," he told the magazine. "She is a legit comedy powerhouse. But I'm not going to question it too much. I don't know what it is, man. I guess chicks dig love handles or something."
Faris -- who was married to Ben Indra from 2004-2007 -- met Pratt on the set of "Take Me Home Tonight." She will next appear opposite Sacha Baron Cohen in "The Dictator," in theaters May 16.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Anna Faris, Chris Pratt Expecting First Child!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite