Anna Faris, Chris Pratt Expecting First Child!
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 20
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 20
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 20
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Splash News7 of 20
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com8 of 20
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News9 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com10 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 20
- Photo: Promotional/Getty Images North America16 of 20
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News17 of 20
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com18 of 20
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Perez Hilton Starring in 'Gay Dads of New York' Reality ShowMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:03:52 AM
- Eddie Izzard Inks Talent Deal With NBC EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:45:09 AM
- Conan O'Brien Unlocks the Secret of the Kardashians' Krazy Christmas Card (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:39:07 AM
- Nigella Lawson Admits to Cocaine Use in UK CourtMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:37:57 AM
- 'Her' Named Year's Best by National Board of ReviewMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:15:57 AM
- Perez Hilton Starring in 'Gay Dads of New York' Reality Show
The "What's Your Number?" actress, 35, is pregnant and due this fall, her rep confirms to Us. This will be the first child for both Faris and Pratt, 32, who wed in July 2009.
"I do want a lot of kids," Faris admitted to Us last year. "We want to populate the world!"
"Parks and Recreation" star Pratt recently gushed about his wife of nearly three years in the May issue of GQ. "I married way out of my pay grade. I have no idea how that happened. She's so goddamn funny and so good," he told the magazine. "She is a legit comedy powerhouse. But I'm not going to question it too much. I don't know what it is, man. I guess chicks dig love handles or something."
Faris -- who was married to Ben Indra from 2004-2007 -- met Pratt on the set of "Take Me Home Tonight." She will next appear opposite Sacha Baron Cohen in "The Dictator," in theaters May 16.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Anna Faris, Chris Pratt Expecting First Child!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Mario Lopez's newborn son, Dominic Lopez, on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite