Anna Faris, Chris Pratt Expecting First Child!
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 20
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 20
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 20
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Splash News7 of 20
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com8 of 20
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News9 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com10 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 20
- Photo: Promotional/Getty Images North America16 of 20
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News17 of 20
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com18 of 20
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Revenge' Creator Mike Kelley Inks Deal With HBOMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:59:02 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight Lineup
The "What's Your Number?" actress, 35, is pregnant and due this fall, her rep confirms to Us. This will be the first child for both Faris and Pratt, 32, who wed in July 2009.
"I do want a lot of kids," Faris admitted to Us last year. "We want to populate the world!"
"Parks and Recreation" star Pratt recently gushed about his wife of nearly three years in the May issue of GQ. "I married way out of my pay grade. I have no idea how that happened. She's so goddamn funny and so good," he told the magazine. "She is a legit comedy powerhouse. But I'm not going to question it too much. I don't know what it is, man. I guess chicks dig love handles or something."
Faris -- who was married to Ben Indra from 2004-2007 -- met Pratt on the set of "Take Me Home Tonight." She will next appear opposite Sacha Baron Cohen in "The Dictator," in theaters May 16.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Anna Faris, Chris Pratt Expecting First Child!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite