Anna Faris shares photo of son Jack making a mess while feeding himself: Picture
- Photo: Anna Farris/.1 of 10
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: RAAK/GSI6 of 10
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Marcus/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Adds 'Prison Break' Star Robert KneppMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:52:37 AM
- Pantelion, Indomina Media Partner in Multi-Film Production DealMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:33:22 AM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Finale Death Shocker Caps a Brutal SeasonMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:32:19 AM
- President Obama Selfie Photographer Sets the Record Straight: 'Photos Can Lie'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:10:47 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013
"So awesome my child can feed himself -- now I can go back to bed," the 36-year-old actress joked. Alongside the caption, the Mom star posted a picture of her little one eating at the kitchen counter. Shirtless, the adorable tot had leftover food all over his face and body as he stared down at his flipped over plate.
Faris and husband Chris Pratt, 34, welcomed their Jack in August 2012, and the proud new mom has been sharing all of his milestones ever since. "He does funny things like [mock pouting]," the What's Your Number? actress told Us Weekly at the Emmy Awards in L.A. on Sunday, Sept. 22. He's "giggling" and is really "starting to know things," she added. One of her favorite new moments? Jack has started to say "Mama!"
Besides playing with her little guy, Faris is also working on her new CBS series Mom alongside Allison Janney. She revealed in late July that she took on the TV role because of her new role at home.
"I have a son," she reasoned during the TCAs panel for the new comedy at the time. "I was sort of thinking, 'You know, maybe I'll just let my husband [Chris Pratt] work, and I'll just laze around, sit by the pool. Different priorities."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite