Anna Faris shares photo of son Jack making a mess while feeding himself: Picture
- Photo: Anna Farris/.1 of 10
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: RAAK/GSI6 of 10
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Marcus/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make Everyon
"So awesome my child can feed himself -- now I can go back to bed," the 36-year-old actress joked. Alongside the caption, the Mom star posted a picture of her little one eating at the kitchen counter. Shirtless, the adorable tot had leftover food all over his face and body as he stared down at his flipped over plate.
Faris and husband Chris Pratt, 34, welcomed their Jack in August 2012, and the proud new mom has been sharing all of his milestones ever since. "He does funny things like [mock pouting]," the What's Your Number? actress told Us Weekly at the Emmy Awards in L.A. on Sunday, Sept. 22. He's "giggling" and is really "starting to know things," she added. One of her favorite new moments? Jack has started to say "Mama!"
Besides playing with her little guy, Faris is also working on her new CBS series Mom alongside Allison Janney. She revealed in late July that she took on the TV role because of her new role at home.
"I have a son," she reasoned during the TCAs panel for the new comedy at the time. "I was sort of thinking, 'You know, maybe I'll just let my husband [Chris Pratt] work, and I'll just laze around, sit by the pool. Different priorities."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite