Anna Faris shares photo of son Jack making a mess while feeding himself: Picture
- Photo: Anna Farris/.1 of 10
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: RAAK/GSI6 of 10
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Marcus/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
"So awesome my child can feed himself -- now I can go back to bed," the 36-year-old actress joked. Alongside the caption, the Mom star posted a picture of her little one eating at the kitchen counter. Shirtless, the adorable tot had leftover food all over his face and body as he stared down at his flipped over plate.
Faris and husband Chris Pratt, 34, welcomed their Jack in August 2012, and the proud new mom has been sharing all of his milestones ever since. "He does funny things like [mock pouting]," the What's Your Number? actress told Us Weekly at the Emmy Awards in L.A. on Sunday, Sept. 22. He's "giggling" and is really "starting to know things," she added. One of her favorite new moments? Jack has started to say "Mama!"
Besides playing with her little guy, Faris is also working on her new CBS series Mom alongside Allison Janney. She revealed in late July that she took on the TV role because of her new role at home.
"I have a son," she reasoned during the TCAs panel for the new comedy at the time. "I was sort of thinking, 'You know, maybe I'll just let my husband [Chris Pratt] work, and I'll just laze around, sit by the pool. Different priorities."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite