Anna Paquin: 'I'm Bisexual'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com5 of 9
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
Anna Paquin has come out of the closet.
The "True Blood" star says, "I'm bisexual, and I give a damn," in a new online public service announcement for the Give a Damn campaign, aimed at promoting gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender equality.
Now 27, Paquin dated actor Kieran Culkin in 2007, and has never discussed her sexuality with the press. She became engaged to "True Blood" co-star Stephen Moyer, 40, in August 2009. The couple hasn't yet announced their wedding date.
"We always take the p--- out of each other and are silly with each other, and it is great," British actor Moyer has said. "We're very, very happy. She's the best."
Launched Thursday, the Give a Damn campaign, featuring Elton John, Whoopi Goldberg, Sharon and Kelly Osbourne, Wanda Sykes and others, is part of singer Cyndi Lauper's True Colors Fund.
"In my life I've crossed paths with many different people and I've seen firsthand what it means to be discriminated against," Lauper says. "As a straight person, I have a responsibility to stand up for gay and transgender people each and every day. We all have to get involved; we all have to give a damn."
More from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite