- Photo: Pamela Hanson/SELF1 of 5
By Molly McGonigle
Anna Paquin's character on "True Blood" isn't scared of vampires or shape-shifters or, for that matter, getting naked or prancing around in tight clothes. True to her character, an uninhibited Anna Paquin appears on the cover of SELF's newest issue, where she talks about being bisexual, her engagement to her co-star, Stephen Moyer, and getting comfortable in Sookie's short-shorts.
On announcing her bisexuality:
"I'm a very private person, but everyone who is in my life who matters to me always knows what's going on. I understand why it's a big deal to some people, but to me, it's not. I've probably always known I was bisexual. I'm really lucky: I grew up in an open-minded, supportive family, so my sexuality was never stigmatized or scary or out of bounds. I'm comfortable with who I am, and it's not an issue."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite