Anna Trebunskaya welcomes first child with boyfriend Nevin Millan
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Joe Kohen for the House of Rock/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Bob D'Amico/American Broadcasting Companies5 of 9
- Photo: JE1/udy Eddy//WENN6 of 9
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
She's a mom! "Dancing With the Stars" pro Anna Trebunskaya has welcomed her first child -- and named the father of her "beautiful" baby girl!
"Anna Trebunskaya and boyfriend Nevin Millan welcomed their first child, daughter Amalya Millan, at a home birth on Saturday, Jan. 18," her rep confirms in a statement released to Us Weekly.
"We're thrilled to welcome our beautiful, healthy baby into the world," the couple tells Us of their newborn daughter. "We couldn't be happier."
As Us Weekly exclusively reported back in September, the "Dancing" veteran, 33, was expecting her first child, which is why she was sitting out of season 17 of "DWTS." Although she declined to name the father of her baby-to-be at the time, Trebunskya told Us he was "very supportive."
Millan is an actor who has made appearances on shows like "True Blood," "CSI: NY" and "Nip/Tuck."
"It wasn't planned, but when it happened, I thought, 'This is perfect -- I'm ready to be a mom,'" she gushed to Us last year. "This is something really good for me and fulfilling, and it'll give me a whole new meaning in life. I'm really looking forward to it."
She also assured Us she would return to the dance floor after the baby's birth: "I'm looking forward to getting back into shape and dancing afterward and bringing the baby on board into the 'DWTS' family!" she said.
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite