Anna Trebunskaya welcomes first child with boyfriend Nevin Millan
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Joe Kohen for the House of Rock/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Bob D'Amico/American Broadcasting Companies5 of 9
- Photo: JE1/udy Eddy//WENN6 of 9
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- MTV's 'Awkward' Star Beau Mirchoff Joins NBC's Manson Series &amMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:14:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to Creat
She's a mom! "Dancing With the Stars" pro Anna Trebunskaya has welcomed her first child -- and named the father of her "beautiful" baby girl!
"Anna Trebunskaya and boyfriend Nevin Millan welcomed their first child, daughter Amalya Millan, at a home birth on Saturday, Jan. 18," her rep confirms in a statement released to Us Weekly.
"We're thrilled to welcome our beautiful, healthy baby into the world," the couple tells Us of their newborn daughter. "We couldn't be happier."
As Us Weekly exclusively reported back in September, the "Dancing" veteran, 33, was expecting her first child, which is why she was sitting out of season 17 of "DWTS." Although she declined to name the father of her baby-to-be at the time, Trebunskya told Us he was "very supportive."
Millan is an actor who has made appearances on shows like "True Blood," "CSI: NY" and "Nip/Tuck."
"It wasn't planned, but when it happened, I thought, 'This is perfect -- I'm ready to be a mom,'" she gushed to Us last year. "This is something really good for me and fulfilling, and it'll give me a whole new meaning in life. I'm really looking forward to it."
She also assured Us she would return to the dance floor after the baby's birth: "I'm looking forward to getting back into shape and dancing afterward and bringing the baby on board into the 'DWTS' family!" she said.
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite