- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: Retna Digital4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
So what does Anne Heche really think of her ex-husband, Coley Laffoon?
"Can you say 'lazy ass' on TV?" the Hung star, 40, said in a fiery interview on Wednesday's Late Show With David Letterman. She then sarcastically added, "No, no, no. That's terrible."
Heche and Laffoon, who have a 7-year-old son, Homer, have been bickering ever since he filed for divorce in February 2007 after five years of marriage. She said he was a deadbeat who watches porn and hits strip clubs; he called her mentally unbalanced.
Last June, they reached a settlement, with her agreeing to pay him a $275,000 lump sum and $3,700 per month in child support for their son.
But Heche is still bitter.
Asked by Letterman what Laffoon does for a living, she sniped: "He goes out to the mailbox and he opens up the little mailbox door and goes, 'Oh! I got a check from Anne! Oh! I got a check from Anne! Yay!' "
Heche, who welcomed her first child with current beau, former Men in Trees co-star James Tupper, in March, also scolded Letterman for wedding his longtime girlfriend Regina Lasko.
"Don't get married," the actress told him. "Forever engaged is a wonderful romantic thing to do."
More on Wonderwall:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite