Anne V, Matt Harvey split: couple ends relationship after less than a year of dating
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
It seems like Anne V is once again on the prowl. The 27-year-old Russian supermodel, whose full name was Anne Vyalitsnya, and New York Mets pitcher Matt Harvey have mutually decided to end their relationship after only dating for about 8 months, Us Weekly exclusively reveals.
A source close to the couple tells Us Weekly, "The split was amicable, and they remain good friends."
Anne V and Matt Harvey, 24, were first spotted out publicly in May 2013, when they attended a New York Rangers game.
The couple rang in the New Year together while visiting Thailand and Vietnam, but the source says the relationship hit a rough patch recently.
"Their relationship has been on the rocks for a few weeks and they officially decided to end it recently," the source tells Us.
Anne V hinted at a split in her recent cover story for Ocean Drive magazine. When touching on dating in the spotlight, she admitted, "Honestly, it sucks, but it is what it is," Anne V, who also dating Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine. "People don’t really realize that at the end of the day, we all want to be loved. We all want to have normal families and relationships and kids. No one wants to get divorced and have someone create stupid dramas and articles about your relationship."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite