Anne V, Matt Harvey split: couple ends relationship after less than a year of dating
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
It seems like Anne V is once again on the prowl. The 27-year-old Russian supermodel, whose full name was Anne Vyalitsnya, and New York Mets pitcher Matt Harvey have mutually decided to end their relationship after only dating for about 8 months, Us Weekly exclusively reveals.
A source close to the couple tells Us Weekly, "The split was amicable, and they remain good friends."
Anne V and Matt Harvey, 24, were first spotted out publicly in May 2013, when they attended a New York Rangers game.
The couple rang in the New Year together while visiting Thailand and Vietnam, but the source says the relationship hit a rough patch recently.
"Their relationship has been on the rocks for a few weeks and they officially decided to end it recently," the source tells Us.
Anne V hinted at a split in her recent cover story for Ocean Drive magazine. When touching on dating in the spotlight, she admitted, "Honestly, it sucks, but it is what it is," Anne V, who also dating Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine. "People don’t really realize that at the end of the day, we all want to be loved. We all want to have normal families and relationships and kids. No one wants to get divorced and have someone create stupid dramas and articles about your relationship."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite