Anne V, Matt Harvey split: couple ends relationship after less than a year of dating
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
It seems like Anne V is once again on the prowl. The 27-year-old Russian supermodel, whose full name was Anne Vyalitsnya, and New York Mets pitcher Matt Harvey have mutually decided to end their relationship after only dating for about 8 months, Us Weekly exclusively reveals.
A source close to the couple tells Us Weekly, "The split was amicable, and they remain good friends."
Anne V and Matt Harvey, 24, were first spotted out publicly in May 2013, when they attended a New York Rangers game.
The couple rang in the New Year together while visiting Thailand and Vietnam, but the source says the relationship hit a rough patch recently.
"Their relationship has been on the rocks for a few weeks and they officially decided to end it recently," the source tells Us.
Anne V hinted at a split in her recent cover story for Ocean Drive magazine. When touching on dating in the spotlight, she admitted, "Honestly, it sucks, but it is what it is," Anne V, who also dating Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine. "People don’t really realize that at the end of the day, we all want to be loved. We all want to have normal families and relationships and kids. No one wants to get divorced and have someone create stupid dramas and articles about your relationship."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite