Anne V, Matt Harvey split: couple ends relationship after less than a year of dating
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- It's Angelina Jolie vs. Ben Affleck vs. Michael Keaton as Awards Season Kicks OffMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:51:00 PM
- 'Graceland's' Brandon Jay McLaren Books Recurring Role on 'GirlfMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service Philo
It seems like Anne V is once again on the prowl. The 27-year-old Russian supermodel, whose full name was Anne Vyalitsnya, and New York Mets pitcher Matt Harvey have mutually decided to end their relationship after only dating for about 8 months, Us Weekly exclusively reveals.
A source close to the couple tells Us Weekly, "The split was amicable, and they remain good friends."
Anne V and Matt Harvey, 24, were first spotted out publicly in May 2013, when they attended a New York Rangers game.
The couple rang in the New Year together while visiting Thailand and Vietnam, but the source says the relationship hit a rough patch recently.
"Their relationship has been on the rocks for a few weeks and they officially decided to end it recently," the source tells Us.
Anne V hinted at a split in her recent cover story for Ocean Drive magazine. When touching on dating in the spotlight, she admitted, "Honestly, it sucks, but it is what it is," Anne V, who also dating Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine. "People don’t really realize that at the end of the day, we all want to be loved. We all want to have normal families and relationships and kids. No one wants to get divorced and have someone create stupid dramas and articles about your relationship."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite