Anne V, Matt Harvey split: couple ends relationship after less than a year of dating
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films Down
It seems like Anne V is once again on the prowl. The 27-year-old Russian supermodel, whose full name was Anne Vyalitsnya, and New York Mets pitcher Matt Harvey have mutually decided to end their relationship after only dating for about 8 months, Us Weekly exclusively reveals.
A source close to the couple tells Us Weekly, "The split was amicable, and they remain good friends."
Anne V and Matt Harvey, 24, were first spotted out publicly in May 2013, when they attended a New York Rangers game.
The couple rang in the New Year together while visiting Thailand and Vietnam, but the source says the relationship hit a rough patch recently.
"Their relationship has been on the rocks for a few weeks and they officially decided to end it recently," the source tells Us.
Anne V hinted at a split in her recent cover story for Ocean Drive magazine. When touching on dating in the spotlight, she admitted, "Honestly, it sucks, but it is what it is," Anne V, who also dating Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine. "People don’t really realize that at the end of the day, we all want to be loved. We all want to have normal families and relationships and kids. No one wants to get divorced and have someone create stupid dramas and articles about your relationship."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite