Another Duggar Baby on the Way
- Photo: www.ja20.com/.1 of 11
- Photo: TLC/Promotional2 of 11
- Photo: Patsy Lynch/Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: BETH HALL/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: TLC/Promotional6 of 11
- Photo: Chris Bott/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: TLC/Scott Enlow/.8 of 11
- Photo: TLC/Scott Enlow/.9 of 11
- Photo: TLC/.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- The Leftovers' Amy Brenneman: Laurie's "Not So Fragile" AnymoreMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Comic-Con: How 'Bates Motel' Makes Norman and His Mom More Likable (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 7:49:00 PM
- 'Manhattan' Creator on Doomsday Drama: 'Americans Never Met an ApocalypseMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 5:57:00 PM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV Channel
By Entertainment Tonight
The Duggar family just keeps getting bigger, with another baby on the way for the famous reality TV clan's oldest child.
Josh and Anna Duggar shared the "exciting" news with People magazine that they are expecting their third child. Josh, 25, is part of the Duggar family featured on TLC's "19 Kids and Counting."
Anna, 24, had taken a pregnancy test while the family was visiting Asia during filming of the show and the test came back negative. "I thought for sure I was pregnant and so I was a little disappointed," Anna told People. "But two weeks later, I found out I was pregnant."
Josh's father Jim Bob said he was thrilled with the news. "It is neat to see their family expanding. I remember those days when Michelle and I went from one to three because we had Josh and then we had twins. It is a great start."
Josh said that after his parents experienced a miscarriage in 2011, he hoped for a happy outcome for this pregnancy. "With my mom's last pregnancy there are questions and the fear of every expectant parent that this could end. There is always some sort of risk with pregnancy, and you never really know," he said.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite