Another Duggar Baby on the Way
- Photo: www.ja20.com/.1 of 11
- Photo: TLC/Promotional2 of 11
- Photo: Patsy Lynch/Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: BETH HALL/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: TLC/Promotional6 of 11
- Photo: Chris Bott/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: TLC/Scott Enlow/.8 of 11
- Photo: TLC/Scott Enlow/.9 of 11
- Photo: TLC/.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are Leaked
By Entertainment Tonight
The Duggar family just keeps getting bigger, with another baby on the way for the famous reality TV clan's oldest child.
Josh and Anna Duggar shared the "exciting" news with People magazine that they are expecting their third child. Josh, 25, is part of the Duggar family featured on TLC's "19 Kids and Counting."
Anna, 24, had taken a pregnancy test while the family was visiting Asia during filming of the show and the test came back negative. "I thought for sure I was pregnant and so I was a little disappointed," Anna told People. "But two weeks later, I found out I was pregnant."
Josh's father Jim Bob said he was thrilled with the news. "It is neat to see their family expanding. I remember those days when Michelle and I went from one to three because we had Josh and then we had twins. It is a great start."
Josh said that after his parents experienced a miscarriage in 2011, he hoped for a happy outcome for this pregnancy. "With my mom's last pregnancy there are questions and the fear of every expectant parent that this could end. There is always some sort of risk with pregnancy, and you never really know," he said.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite