Another Housewife Scandal! Is Joe Cheating On Teresa Giudice?
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional3 of 16
- Photo: Bravo TV/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Bravo/MSN7 of 16
- Photo: MSN8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: AR4/DJDM/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Is there trouble in another "Real Housewife" marriage?
There have been rocky times for Teresa and Joe Giudice of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey," and RadarOnline.com has exclusively obtained a photo of Joe out with another woman!
Tuesday night in Clifton, New Jersey, Bravo reality star Joe Giudice was spotted out dining with a woman who was definitely not his wife.
"I was in the T.G.I. Fridays and saw Joe and this woman who was NOT Teresa having a drink in a booth by the bar," eyewitness Erin exclusively told RadarOnline.com.
"They were drinking martinis and when the woman finished hers she took a sip out of Joe's glass too. They looked like they were having a good time together and laughing with each other."
After a waiter brought them wet naps the woman opened hers and "wiped Joe's hands off with hers," Erin said. "It was really intimate to see her touching his hands like that.
"They looked very comfortable and cozy together."
The brunette woman was wearing a white top, carried a Louis Vuitton purse and according to Erin she "appeared to be in her late 20s or early 30s."
Despite recently renewing their vows, the couple, who has four children, has been going through a rough patch and some reports said the renewal ceremony was just for show.
While her husband was having a cocktail with another woman 30 miles away, Teresa was hard at work at the Posche fashion show at the Son Cubano restaurant and Tom Murro provided the photo of her sitting with co-star Kathy Wakile at the event.
"I don't think divorce is an option, unless it's over something horrible like cheating," Teresa said in a recent interview. "Not every day is perfect, but you try to make it as perfect as you can."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite