Jeremy Piven Not At Fault in Sushigate
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 6
- Photo: Bob Ramirez/Retna Digital4 of 6
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
NEW YORK (AP) -- Score one for Jeremy Piven.
A professional arbiter has ruled Piven did not breach his contract with the Broadway producers of "Speed-the-Plow" when the actor abruptly left the revival of the David Mamet play last December.
At the time, Piven's doctor said Piven was suffering from mercury poisoning after eating too much fish.
Piven says in a statement that he's pleased with the outcome and says he's been vindicated.
RELATED: See Jeremy take down a WWE wrestler
The producers, meanwhile, expressed disappointment. They say they respect the decision, but strongly disagree with it.
The actor is also known for playing Hollywood agent Ari on "Entourage."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite