- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: OWN/.7 of 15
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional8 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Ida Mae Astute/Retna Ltd.12 of 15
- Photo: MICHAEL CAULFIELD/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apoMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:48:07 PM
- Review: Spirited, sexy version of 'Master Builder'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:42:37 PM
- Lease to Broadway's biggest theater soldMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:31:38 PM
- Blossoming VOD Service Viewster Adds BBC's 'Skins,' Starz and Shine ProgrMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:26:11 PM
- Ray Manzarek Death: 5 Must-See Performances (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:23:37 PM
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apo
It's time to fess up, Bobbi Kristina Brown.
In a sneak preview from Lifetime's forthcoming reality series, "The Houstons: On Our Own," the 19-year-old nervously tells her family members she is "engaged" to Nick Gordon. (Whitney Houston informally adopted Gordon when he was 12 years old; the singer passed away suddenly in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Feb. 11, 2012.)
A rep for Bobbi Kristina later told CNN the unofficial siblings aren't engaged, but added, "You have to watch the show!"
Bobbi Kristina has yet to address the rumored engagement herself via Twitter, but she continued to fuel rumors when she and Gordon attended "We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston" at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Oct. 11. Rocking a red mini-dress, Bobbi Kristina wore an exceptionally large diamond ring on her engagement finger.
Though the couple is still together, the status of their relationship is unclear. Brown's aunt, Pat Houston, recently described their relationship as a "very, very strong friendship," in an interview with ABC News.
"A lot of teenagers, when they hit 18, they think they're grown," Pat explained. "They think they know it all -- they think they know about relationships. You just have to be there to navigate and guide them. You have to hope that their feelings will not get hurt, but they will."
"The Houstons: On Our Own" premieres on Oct. 24 at 9 p.m. EST on Lifetime.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Are Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Really Engaged?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- 7 of Rihanna's Worst Looks
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite